Press Kits 101
In order to land great press and exposure every
Entrepreneuress should know how to assemble a proper press kit.
NYC Public Relations Entrepreneuress Shallon Hunter of SoCreo, shares her advice on what should go into it:
Tips for a successful press kit.
These are the main pieces that should go into a press kit.
1. Press Release (ex- maybe your announcing a new service or product.)
2. Biographies-info about company founders/CEO.
3. Company overview – should be a short paragraph about company.
4. Past coverage (ex- press clippings).
5. Fact sheet ex- Statistics).
6. Your Logo.
7. Media contact information (ex- The PR persons name, phone and email).
8. Add something creative (example- your packaging, video).
If you want to learn more about how to gain great exposure for you business BECOME A MEMBER and you'll have access to our VIDEO COURSE where I share my specific strategies on how to get your businesses featured on the top shows, sites and magazines.
You can try it out for a week for just $4.95. Learn more here: